A one-year contract position with one of the Financial firm in Tokyo.
The position of Developer and Business Analyst is within Local Application Support team that supports different business applications both for Securities and Bank.
The position is mainly responsible to develop and maintain/enhance local applications coming from a global or local request.
The person will act as a business analyst and meet the users to better understand the requirements during the lifecycle of the development phase.
Also, the position faces with users of applications to give a day-to-day support, and with global development and support team to coordinate deployment of changes and to manage incident and problems.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in development/business analysis preferably in Investment Bank/Securities firm.
- Capable to work in both Agile and Waterfall mode.
- Having a logical analysis mind, being flexible, open-minded to ideas and other team member’s reflection, used to brainstorming sessions with co-workers.
- Produce technical documents.
- Good communication skills in English (fluent level) both in reading and writing are required.
- Experience in working into a multicultural environment
- Mathematically minded
- Experience in POO, Web services, Software engineering
- High analysis skills
- Business analysis skills
Programming languages skills (by order of priority):
- C# (web services, web application, windows services)
- SQL (MS SQL / Sybase)
- Scripting (ie. Perl, Python, Powershell)
Development on office applications:
- Sharepoint 2007~
- Access 2010
- Excel 2010
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Basic)