Excellent onsite opportunity at a major global financial institution.
Key roles and Responsibilities-
- Work within a team to provide front line support both by phone and face-to-face to Back Office staff.
- Primarily to provide first and second line support for all PC issues, within a standardized operating environment Identification of issues and escalation to appropriate second or third line IT teams both locally and globally.
- Identifying the issue and initial troubleshooting Involvement in related projects (eg, application implementation and rollouts) as well as day-to-day support.
- Assistance to all FA&O, Equity Research and Private Banking business units Software, user administration (Windows 7 & Windows 10 Systems and application, account administration; share permission administration etc) Hardware Administration (Installation of workstation, update of inventory information; Laptop installation, troubleshooting, training and support etc)
- Support for Japanese applications used by the back office and where appropriate liaison with third party vendors Be audit- and control- conscious and carry out IT control/risk related work.
- At least two years experience in an IT support role Able and willing to do level 1 helpdesk and level 2 deskside support
- Bilingual - fluent in Japanese and English
- Financial industry experience
- ITIL Personal Skills
- Effective Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Desire to continuously improve Accountable and focused on deliverables
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Business advanced)