Excellent opportunity to work as part of our IT Managed Services onsite at a major global financial institution.
- Work within a team to provide front line support both by phone and face-to-face to Back Office staff Primarily to provide first and second line support for all PC issues, within a standardized operating environment
- Identification of issues and escalation to appropriate second or third line IT teams both locally and globally following identification and initial troubleshooting
- Involvement in related projects (eg, application implementation and rollouts) as well as day-to-day support.
- Assistance to all FA&O, Equity Research and Private Banking business units Software, user administration (Windows XP & Windows 7 Systems and application, account administration; share permission administration etc)
- Hardware Administration (Installation of workstation, update of inventory information; Laptop installation, troubleshooting, training and support etc) - Support for Japanese applications used by the back office and where appropriate liaison with third party vendors Be audit- and control- conscious and carry out IT control/risk related work.
- 契約期間/Contract terms: Permanent
- 試用期間/Probation period: 3 months
- 就業場所/Work location: Roppongi icchome
- 就業時間/Work hour: 9:00 - 18:00, 10:00 - 19:00 (flex)
- 休憩時間/Break time: 1 hour
- 休日/Holiday: Sat & Sun, national holidays
- 賃金/Salary: 5M yen ～ Flexible + overtime
- At least two years experience in an IT support role
- Able and willing to do level 1 helpdesk and level 2 deskside support
- Bilingual - Native in Japanese and Business in English
- Financial industry experience
- Personal Skills:
- Effective Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Desire to continuously improve
- Accountable and focused on deliverables
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)