The company is foreign based IT service company.
They are hiring for a Bilingual IT support engineer who will be working in middle office user support team at a major global financial institution.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- • Provide on-site technical support for desktop PCs – both software and hardware
- • Physically set up computers and software system installation
- • Perform basic hardware moves and changes
- • Record and manage all incidents and requests in ticket-tracking system
- • Ensure timely resolution of issues by acquiring necessary information to best measure impact to the customer
- • Proactively inform management of trends, significant problems and expected delays.
- • Provide other IT-related support as required by the business
- • Test applications as required by the business before rollout
• Experience in delivering Superior Customer Service experience preferably with the trading floor/banking support of investment banks including real-time market data support is an advantage
• Good Working knowledge and IT experience supporting Microsoft Windows configuration, Desktop Administration, Microsoft Office Suite
• Solid understanding of Intel based PC hardware/peripherals
• Strong verbal, written, listening communication experience
• Ability to make sound decisions following approved procedures in a fast paced environment
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks occurring simultaneously
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
English: Business/ Japanese: Native
Working Shift Hours: 7:00 – 16:00, 8:30 – 17:30, 9:00 - 18:00, 10:00 – 19:00
- ¥3,800,000 Yearly ～ ¥4,500,000 Yearly
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)
- Visa requirement