- The candidate shall be deployed as part of the project team and will be focused on the Cybersecurity POC for Factory devices.
- Work closely with client business and technical teams to identify OT Security requirements in support of OT Security consulting and engineering related services
- Work closely with customer business and technical teams and provide expert guidance on assessing current OT & IoT security policies and controls, identifying gaps and make recommendations on minimizing risk.
- 4-5 years of overall Cybersecurity experience with an interest to learn Industry 4.0, OT & IoT Security adaptive security approaches
- Should have a strong understanding of broad cybersecurity risk management and Infrastructure security and a base level understanding OT Security including concepts and their impacts on business operations as well as the associated technologies to help address risk and to enhance clients’ security posture. Should carry one or more of the following technical skills:
- Should have the ability to work with clients to understand requirements and design solutions to address their OT Security needs.
- Should be open to explore modern technologies and the OT Security product space and assess technology from vendors. Should carry the following technical skills
- Implement IEC 62443 and NIST Cybersecurity frameworks and methodologies to evaluate OT security
- Challenge the validity of given procedures/processes with the intent to enhance and improve
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to recommend optimizations based on our best practices and existing regulations
- identify and prioritize critical data assets for inclusion in OT cybersecurity programs
- Ability to work with stakeholders ranging from C -level executives to business and technical teams
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- The ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Conversation)