- Coordinate internal resources and external vendors for the smooth operation of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are on time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Provide training and guidance to team leads on projects.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Meet with potential clients and explain services.
- Create invoices, quotes and estimates when needed by clients.
- Devise new processes and procedures for the service line and help with implementation.
- Communicate with existing clients daily by phone, chat, e-mail to ensure they are happy with our services.
- Take part with HR in interviewing candidates and assessing their fit to the position.
- Previous experience as a project manager or similar position.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Excel
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Business), English (Business)