Our client is global energy company.
We are hiring a office365 / sharepoint specialist for a project at client site.
- Review of our Office 365 for any efficiency improvements
- Review our SharePoint back up strategy – we are currently doing this Macquarie directly too.
- Creation of SharePoint workflows – such as document approval with signatures / stamps then being set to read only etc.
- Document Unique IDs – I have set this for one area of the SharePoint to allow permanent links and I may want to roll this out. Unique document IDs will help with document tracking.
- Suggestions to improve our use of SharePoint especially given the company and employees will grow. For example – is this fit for purpose in the future and what are the limitations.
- Review security – limit outside domain logins (Only allow Acacia PCs, Mobiles and select Macquarie log ins). Plus general review of security risk.
- Improve user use of SharePoint through knowledge transfer / guides, etc.
- Automatic set up of email signatures based on AD information – to ensure all the styling and information is correct / uniform.
- Help improve the SharePoint sites we have. I think we can use them better than we are.
- Add restrictions – currently everyone can view and edit everything but we may need to allow consultants access to files and limit this access.
- Audit trial – it would be good to track file usage. Set up alerts in case someone downloads large amounts of data for example, as this would be a bit of a red flag. Reminds me, we may need to restrict all PCs access personal emails to avoid data leakage from the office.
- Fluent level of English
- at least 5 years of IT infra
- Office 365 / SharePoint setup including design, architecture and also trouble shooting
- Office 365 / SharePoint migration experience
- Consultation of office 365 / SharePoint
- Network Security consultation
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent)
- Visa requirement