The role of Contract Manager is to ensure the goals of the Contract Management process are achieved. The main goal is to manage Contracts and the services they supply, to provide seamless quality of IT service to the business, ensuring value for money is obtained.
- The Contract Manager is responsible for ensuring that value for money is obtained from all Contracts.
- He makes sure that contracts with Contracts support the needs of the business, and that all Contracts meet their contractual commitments.
- Vendor Manager is responsible for responding to the RFP, proving solution and participates in service review.
- Ensuring that value for money is obtained from all IT Contracts and contracts
- Ensuring that all IT Contract processes are consistent and interface to all corporate Contract strategies, processes and standard terms and conditions
- Maintaining and reviewing a Contract and Contracts Database (SCD)
- Monitoring, reporting and regularly reviewing Contract performance against targets, identifying improvement actions as appropriate and ensuring these actions are implemented
- Making sure the agreements are in place – for incident, problem, change, release and other areas wherever the Contract will also be involved in order to avoid confusion and subsequent breach of SLAs
- Ensuring the SLAs are in line with the contracts
- Manage and negotiate contracts with Contracts
- Co-ordinate with Service Level Manager or SLM process and Service Asset & Configuration management processes
- Handle multi-vendor scenario and also the document and agree with the vendors how the incidents, problems and other areas would be handled and will be handed over to Wipro.
- Ensure all the parties are in sync with the SLA and have the sense of urgency of keeping the customer above everything.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Should able to handle Contract Quality Evaluation & Contract Development.
- Excellent communication, Team Player and Leader.
- Good experience in Procurement or Contract Development or Contract
- Quality Evaluation in Electronic Manufacturing Industry / FMCG /
Consumer Electronic Goods / etc.
- BE Mechanical/Production with strong commercial background - preferable
- Familiar with relevant customers’ special requirements applicable with ISO-9000 standard and other quality management tools.
- Needs to be a team player.
- Coordination and Problem-solving Skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Autodesk and Pro-E are essential.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Conversation)