The company is major IT service company that support Tokyo Olympic/Paralympic 2020.
The company is hiring a Service Desk Manager who will manage Technology Service Desk, define its Policy and Procedures, enforce those, train staff and manage all tools pertaining to the Technology Service Desk operations.
- Defines the Technology Service Desk function by adapting the MEV standards to Tokyo Project.
- Manage and maintain the Technology Service Catalogue coordinating input from all Technology areas
- Supports the IT Service Management Platform (ITSM)
- Works with the Operations Process Manager to align ISF plan with the Tokyo project
- Works with the Operations Process Manager to define and review the policies, procedures and interfaces of the ITSM
- Supports other project providers to integrate following the ITSM policies, procedures and interfaces
- Initialize the ITSM where appropriate (service levels, critical periods, catalogue, etc.)
- Manages and Trains the Technology Service Desk Supervisors to:
- Use the IM, PRB, CHM and IOS modules on ITSM
- Ensure all incidents are logged in the Incident tracking tool
- Analyze Technology Service Desk activities and make recommendations to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain high-level accuracy for data stored in IT Service Management tracking tool
- Ensure communication with customers, and with central support teams, are smooth and follow protocols.
- How to use the DMS (for SACs, QRGs, PNPs, Training material, FISH)
- Create Daily Reports and follow Daily Operation and Shift Handover procedures (Test Events, TRs, Games Time).
- Ensure that the Technology Service Desk team has the appropriate skills to deliver the required target performance both in the Call Centre and in the Venues
- Defines the Technology Service Desk Training materials to ensure that support is provided in a consistent manner
- Ensure that regular training and appraisals are provided to staff to ensure that each member of the team is able to provide the best level of customer support
- Develop and implement robust processes to ensure that a high-quality service is provided to the customers
- Produce the Technology Service Desks policies, procedures, check lists and guides
- Define and follow the Service Acceptance Criteria (SAC) procedure for new services, train and ensure the Service Desk is capable of supporting continuous inflow of new services.
- Proactively suggest solving of high frequent requests/incidents at Service Desk. Continuously train and improve the capability of the Service Desk
- Analyze incidents to escalate some incidents to the Problem Management process, and coordinate with the Operations Process Manager to maintain Known Error DB
- Implement staffing and scheduling models to ensure guaranteed coverage to the business
- Work with the Operations Process Manager and IT Project Leader for ISF to design the reporting structure which ensures the early identification of issues in the performance of the Technology Service Desk.
- Reports regularly to the Core Operations Manager on the performance of the Technology Service Desk against the Service Level Agreement.
- Define and implement escalation procedures.
- Interface to users / customers who have complaints regarding the delivery of service. Deal with these complaints effectively and recommend corrective action to avoid subsequence occurrences
- Defines the Call Centre facility requirements
All these tasks should focus on:
- Ensuring the full success of the Games Operations
- Ensuring the best level of service is provided to the Service Desk customers
- Reusing, as often as possible, existing material and procedures from previous Olympic Games
- Building and/or enlarging the company material to be used at following Major Events’ projects
- Providing an excellent service to our customers
- Minimum 3 years of experience of managing a team within a Service Desk environment; Technology Service Desk Management experience is a benefit
- Thorough knowledge of IT Service Management processes, IT best practices and customer satisfaction evaluation processes
- Knowledgeable of ITIL methodology
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate teams from different backgrounds and nationalities effectively; possibly in different locations,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating system, Microsoft Office products and various browsers
- Knowledge of PC (client and server) hardware, printers, peripheral devices and basic network is a plus
- Fluent in English, good verbal communication skills
- Fluency in reading, writing and reviewing business English documents
- Japanese language skill is a plus
- Knowledge of PBX systems is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to accept a significant level of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions
- Flexible approach to working hours and working locations
- ¥5,500,000 Yearly ～ ¥6,000,000 Yearly
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Conversation)