The company is major IT service company that support Tokyo Olympic/Paralympic 2020.
The company is hiring a General office administrative.
Job duties, including but not limited to:
1. Facility Management
Manage with OCOG(Organising Committee for the Olympic Games) IT the provision of the appropriate office space for the Integration Team
Book meeting rooms (with a projector if needed)
2. Travel/Relocation/Settlement(including Japanese lesson) Support
- Manage travels, accommodation and expenses regarding the project
- Support foreign employees’ visa matters, relocation and inquiries (mails and notice written in Japanese) under the supervision of HR Advisor
- Help international assignees arrange/reschedule Japanese lessons
3. Employee Report Management
- Process and manage employee reports (administration related)
- Employee expense reports
- Employee business trips reports
- Employee vacation tracking records (check leave requests)
- Deliver employee expense related reports to payroll on time
4. Document Management
- Maintain office filing system
- Process providers Contracts: registration in Sharepoint, keep track of all parties signature and proper registration
5. Finance Support
- Process Invoices, Purchase Orders and Bank Payment Orders by properly registering hard and soft copies, entering information in Banking System and tracking information on relevant Purchase Orders database.
5. Accommodation & transporation for the operations
Support the administrative & HR advisor to manage the accommodation and transportation solutions for the staff coming to support the operations (Test Events and Games Time) : contact with the accommodation and transportation providers, allocation of the rooms, contact point of the staff for these two topics.
1) Procure all the necessary resources and materials for the project
2) Mail or send by courier signed documentation for the suppliers
3) Identify and report to the Administrative & HR Advisor those problems that are likely to affect the project
4) Other general administrative duties that occur during the project
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience in office administration
- Minimum 5 years of previous experience in large project environment
- Proficiency to use Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to negotiate with various agencies
- Ability to deal with the many small detailed problems that occur within an office
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and international environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Native/advanced Japanese and English.
- Sense of service and ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Flexiblity for shift work in test events and Olympic/Paralympic game periods.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)