外資系・大手法律事務所が、CRM データ マネジメント スペシャリストを募集しております。
Purpose of Position：
The goal of the position is to manage, maintain and input quality client data into our existing CRM software, which will be used to analyze leads, improve client engagement and profitability of the Tokyo Office.
- Configuration, enhancement, maintenance, and support of the Firm's CRM software and related applications through best practices.
- Maintain the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the office and captures all required information at key points of the client.
- Work closely with all Practice groups to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the office.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the office.
- Analyze client data to understand firm’s client profiles and build major KPIs for CRM actions by using CRM-related IT tools, co-working with related departments/Practice Groups.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- 3+ years of experience in retention, marketing automation or CRM management
- Strong understanding of data and analytic principles, identifying market trends and direct marketing activity
- Expert knowledge of Customer Relationship Management and the development and understanding of management analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML, PHP, Mysql a plus
- Bilingual (Candidate must be fluent in Japanese and has a business level proficiency in English.)
- Experience in working effectively with multiple interfaces and across different departments
- Project management skills, multi-tasking
- Ability to understand and decipher various firm projects and the objectives behind the initiatives
- A strong focus on attention to detail, and a perfectionist approach to data maintenance
- A quick learner, thinker and executor
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Fluent), English (Business)