Looking for CAE Engineer for a Manufacturing Company at Nagoya.
- Perform complex design analysis using Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software.
- Understand customer basic requirements and expectations for new product design and improved designs.
- Develop engineering designs with minimal supervision.
- Implement engineering changes as required.
- Develop alternative design solutions or quick engineering solutions for complex problems.
- Maintain records of all activities and results in CAE project database.
- Participate in design review meetings to provide appropriate recommendations.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards.
- Communicate with team members and customers on all projects related matters.
- Provide timely design guidance and support to team to meet customer requirements.
- Assist management in establishing and updating project plans and priorities.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization.
- Must have experience in Structural CAE, Gears, Gear Box Components, Cam Shafts etcetera
- Minimum 5 to 7 years experience in CAE/Design
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)