Global IT firm is searching for a Business Analyst/SME- Connected Car Platform for Tokyo or Yokohama.
- Primary SME for meeting customers, evangelizing the product and create momentum.
- Responsible for closing pilots and be at the field for gathering correct requirements.
- Extensive field work in staying close to the customers HQs, offices and workshops for conducting pilots and requirements definition
- Translate Requirements of Japanese customers to the offshore teams
- Develop and execute the strategy for acquiring and building relationships with new customers.
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs
- Understand & work within the Wipro ecosystem to scout for opportunities to position the solution to existing customers.
- Represent Wipro at global events and conferences as a thought leader
- Understand the new trends and initiatives in the Telematics Industry and pass the feedback to the technical team.
- Come up with differentiated Value Propositions and Solution Ideas, Brand building Campaigns for target customers.
- Good connect with the industry (IOT / Telematics) and experience in handling solution (IOT/Telematics) sales across verticals (Fleet, Insurance, industrial, Auto etc.)
- Preference to candidates with deep domain understanding - Insurance Telematics, IOT, OBD/CAN/DSRC, OTM and other verticals around telematics / connected vehicle technology
- Preference to product-based experience.
- Job Location – Yokohama and Tokyo
- Experience – 5 to 10 Yrs
- Language – English + Japanese (Native Only)
- Based out of Tokyo and willing to travel within Japan as per business requirements.
- Excellent PPT making oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Automotive / Insurance domain would be a plus.
- Self-starter who is pro-active, energetic, flexible, creative, with lots of initiative and a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)