Participating in the Summer Olympic Games is a unique experience, a once-in-a-lifetime chance to become a part of the Olympic Family and participate in the biggest and the most important multi-sport event in the World.
Provide hands-on expertise and support for the IT services deployed in Tokyo data centers.
Under the direction of the T&ITS manager, support the day-to-day technical operations services in Tokyo, in liaison with the Spain-based Central team as well as Organizing committee.
- Work with the architecture team on the implementation of the systems and services in the host city
- Be the main point of contact related to infrastructure and technical matters; liaising with the necessary teams and provider when necessary
- Provide hands-on support and operations of the infrastructure under Atos control, notably OS management and update, application troubleshooting
- Be a contact point for technical expertise and support, facilitating interface between all teams
- Maintain close working relationship within the Technical & IT Security team, with central Core Hosting team and their project providers
- Support creation of technical documentation for host city (policies, procedures, support guides, training material, etc.) whenever required
- Identify and report to the Technical & IT Security Services Manager any problems, risks and issues that are likely to arise; ensuring the best quality of service to customer
- 2/3 years of experience in IT operations is a plus, although not mandatory. Pragmatism, autonomy and willingness to learn is positively valued and encouraged.
- Good general knowledge of Windows and Linux operation systems.
- Good troubleshooting skills - ability to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions
- Experience with large-scale Windows Operating Systems deployments across multiple locations (~10000 devices, 50 locations) is a plus
- Windows Operating Systems configuration, deployment, and operation (server and desktop)
- Experience on Software deployment solutions (SCCM, Ansible) is a plus
- Experience on containers and orchestration technologies is a plus (notably Kubernetes / OpenShift)
- Good scripting skills (notably Powershell) is mandatory, due to the large scale of the infrastructure
- Experience in liaising with third party suppliers, international experience is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and international environment.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Business-level written and spoken English and business-level written and spoken Japanese are required
- Focused on delivering good service to the customer
- Microsoft certification (MCSA, MCSE) is a plus
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Business advanced), English (Business advanced)