Global IT company is looking for Bilingual Talent Acquisition Executive - Yokohama.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Handle End to End Hiring Process - Requirement Analysis, Sourcing, Screening, Interview Scheduling, HR Discussions, Documents Collection & Validation, Salary Negotiation, Offer Letter Release & Onboarding Process
* Work actively in finding the right talent using Job Portals, Employee Referrals, Social Networking, Job Fairs
* Handle Campus Hiring Activity - maintain good relationship with Universities
* Work on reports generation, periodic reviews with various stakeholders
* Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
* Strategic Approach - build ideas & proactive database to meet the Organiation Hiring Needs
* Work with the HR and Compensation teams to determine appropriate salary ranges and negotiate right compensation with candidates
* Open to learn & excel in dynamic environment
* Email management & Employee Referral Initiatives
* Bachelors Degree with HR \ Management Preferred
* Excellent English Speaking Ability
* Open to learn & excel in MNC Culture
* Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
* Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
* Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business advanced)