Major IT firm is looking for a Bilingual SAP Program Manager - Tokyo or Yokohama.
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs Contribute to the overall product strategy and roadmap, as well as stay in sync with end-user features and service infrastructure Requirements
- Act as a contributing member of the project team from project inception to completion
- Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects
- Organize and manage programs/projects, including scope, timeline, budget, and resources, ensuring all team members following SAP Program delivery methodology.
- Consistently monitor the scope of projects
- Collaborate with project managers and other staff members to develop budgets and timelines for solutions
- Assess and evaluate risk as required
- Maintain understanding of how individual work and decisions fit into the broader organizational picture
- Keep skills updated and remain proactively aware of happenings and current events in the industry
- Improve project management practices, continuously evaluating delivery methodology and identifying needed areas of change.
- Document and analyze project risks and outcomes, sharing insights with PM team.
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders, understanding and implementing their needs, providing project updates, and resolving issues for all parties.
- Own a Teams customer pipeline and executive reporting on adoption
- Maintain and drive a customer improvement feature backlog
- Drive design and development for specific customer issues to unblock adoption, then turn them into general solutions (new features), toolkits, documentation, etc
- Identify broader and/or latent trends and opportunities to drive longer-term investments and product shifts
- Directly manage multiple key customer accounts as part of a team to manage strategic customers through their adoption lifecycle
- Build Team capabilities in verticals and regions to complement depth customer engagements
- Minimum 15 years of overall experience with 5 years of relevant program management experience in large SAP program implementation
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills and work experience and connect at CxO level
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Fluent), English (Business advanced)