One of the leading IT service provider company is looking for Bilingual SAP FICO Consultant for the Electronics company that produces, design and engineers connected products for automakers and consumers.
JOB DESCRIPTION -
- Ability to understand the customer business processes and the IT landscape rapidly and able to foresee the likely challenges.
- Ability to frame the right set of questions for the multiple tracks.
- Create solution proposals with effort estimation for a chosen project track and create a solution road map addressing the current and the future needs of the business.
- Conduct solution architecting workshops with the business managers.
- Create detailed solution documentation and presentations and implement the solution using the standard solutions in SAP
- Languages – Japanese & English
- Should have at least 4 - 6 years of SAP experience in the core module of specialization and 3 - 5 years of domain experience.
- Able to lead a team and train the team and possess sufficient knowledge of the quality processes and adopted quality standards in projects.
- Knowledge of the recognized quality tools and Participate in Quality meetings
- Must have a good knowledge of the FI sub modules comprising of General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Integration with Sales and Distribution and Material Management.
- Must have the knowledge of the Asset Management Module.
- Must have the knowledge of the main delta features of ECC6.0.
- Must have the basic knowledge of the CO sub modules - Cost Center Accounting and Profit Center Accounting.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business advanced)