The company is foregin based IT consulting company.
The company is looking for a bilingual L1 support analyst who support various finance applications at client office.
- Handling of incoming user and IT queries in English and Japanese
- Initial issue Investigation, Troubleshooting, Follow ups and Escalation.
- Application/Infra monitoring
- Incident management including communications to the business
- System health checks (mornings and weekends (Rota basis))
- Documentation (regular updates to support cards and knowledge articles)
- Occasional creating of Adhoc reports, participating in small projects
- Change release reviews
- Staying up to date on the latest GIT policies and procedures
- 1-3 years of user support experience - preferred
- Excellent knowledge of Japanese (native level speaker) / Business Level English (read, write and speak) - mandatory
- Strong communication skills - mandatory
- Experience with Windows, Linux, Databases, Job schedulers (Autosys) - preferred
- Can do shift work and occasional weekend system checks required as part of support rota - mandatory
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a high demand environment - mandatory
- Proactive, positive, self-driving, extroverted person - mandatory
- Experience in the investment banking industry - preferred
- Experienced with user support - preferred
※Depending on candidates skillset and experience, they may consider starting from Contract
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)
- Visa requirement