A global IT company is looking for a Bilingual B2B/EDI Business Analyst - Tokyo.
- Initially will focus on technical assessment and project management related tasks.
- After migration of EDI partners to new design is completed, will have responsibilities to troubleshoot, provide technical analysis, and operational reporting.
- The role is to provide the technical interface to all partners in Japan for EDI / B2B services.
- Requires a deep understanding of the local Japanese market and technologies as well as the ability to communicate about EDI technical issues in Japanese such as local EDI specific transmission protocols, data translation, and data formatting specific needs.
- Bilingual English skills are also important to communicate these technical items with global teams.
Expertise in EDI :
- Experience – 5 to 10 Yrs
- Language – English and Japanese (N2 or N3)
- Follow defined EDI guidelines
- Create EDI Mappings and Translations
- Understand EDI system flow
- Execute EDI test scenarios and troubleshoot
- Project schedule and provide gap analysis
- Japanese(N2 or N3) / English Bilingual
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Fluent)