We are looking for a Project manager for our client project.
The person will be responsible primarily for managing the Office restack project.
The Project manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
- - Attending weekly restack meeting with internal stakeholders, external vendors
- - Liason with vendors to get quote for various services
- - Restack move is planned on weekends. The PM need to support working on weekends and coordinate with the move team and make sure everything is executed as planned
- - Work as a bridge between global IT team and move vendors as needed
- - Make sure communications are properly handled with all parties involved are uptodate with the plans and actions
- - The PM will also partially involve the data center move being executed by other vendors.
- - The candidate should have prior experience of supporting a major transformation / relocation and move project
- - The Project Manager will have the relevant project management background to successfully manage and monitor this programme
- - The Project Manager will need to be aware and successfully engage to review and assess any potentially conflicting demands from differing stakeholders as well as shifting priorities during the course of the programme and support the appropriate escalation mechanisms.
- - The Project Manager will, together with the programme team assigned, engage, liaise, transparently communicate, challenge and motivate across all areas of the business.
- - Strong Information Communications Technology skills (i.e. Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and MS Project)
- - Monitor and report on project progress
- - Present to stakeholders reports on progress
- - Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- - Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- - Track deliverables
- - Foreigner Bilingual candidate Preferred
- - or Foreigner with English language skills and speaking skills in Japanese
- at least 3 years of IT project management experience
- Similar project management experience
- Time management skill
- High communication skill
- Risk management skill
- PMP certified
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Conversation)
- Visa requirement