Area Field Service Representative – Tokyo, Japan
Our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Provide guidance to our customers and facilitate the integration of our aircraft into the customer's operation in a safe, efficient and economic manner.
- Provide information and informal training on technical, operational, and logistical matters related to the aircraft's operation and maintenance to the customer.
- Set priorities and effectively escalate concerns within the Customer's organization and us.
- Update our management of customer's key operational and maintenance concerns / issues.
- Identify areas of the customers' operation or procedures suitable for improvement as related to the operation of us.
- Influence customers to take action(s) recommended by us to improve performance /satisfaction with our products.
- Interface with the customer's organization at all levels. Be required to work with the Operator to help comply with local regulatory authorities.
- Provide reports in accordance with established requirements and schedule.
- Be required to lead and/or support Commercial Aircraft field parties or start up teams as they carry out modification retrofits, product improvement installations, and damage repairs at the customers' facility.
- Understand and be able to effectively utilize our internal (customer support / in-service related) processes.
- Represent the Regional Support Office teams.
- Build effective working partnerships across functional departments and key influencers within company to enhance the customer experience.
- This position will be based in Tokyo, Japan
- You have a community college diploma in Aviation Maintenance or equivalent, and a suitably endorsed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of 7 years' experience in the operation, maintenance, modification and repair of multi-engines, commercial aircraft.
- You are able to communicate effectively at all levels, both written and verbally, with demonstrated tact and diplomacy.
- You must be able to work independently, able to maintain legal status and obtain any required security clearances.
- You possess strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook .
- You are able and willing to relocate to Tokyo, Japan.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Fluent), English (Business)
- Visa requirement