The company is global consulting firm. They are hiring an assistant for the SAP project moving at client office.
Responsible for planning, coordination and administration of all duties required to help implement SAP project from the HR organizational change management area.
Under the supervision of team Manager and HR/GA Manager:
- • Arrange flights, accommodation and visas for all visitors relating to the SAP project
- • Work with facilitators and instructors to arrange training dates
- • Responsible for keeping up to date the training calendar for SAP related training
- • Ensure all training materials are printed at least 2 days in advance of training
- • Responsible for logistics of training workshops e.g. arrange booking of venue, food and beverage etc.
- • Send invites out to all participants that are due to attend training to include venue, title of training
- • Keep attendance records for training sessions and be responsible for obtaining signatures of all those that attend the training. Follow up as and when required on those that do not attend
- • Provide regular update reports to Team Manager and HR/GA Manager that relate to SAP project
- • Keep track of those individuals that attend training during the weekend and provide information to Team Manager and HR/GA Manager
- • Coordinate role mapping workshops with business leaders and Super users
- • Provide overall administration support to Team Manager and HR/GA Manager on SAP project implementation
- • Minimum 5 years work experience with general office practices
- • Good analytical, planning and organization skills
- • Ability to multi-task and work under deadlines
- • Excellent English and Japanese written and oral communication skills required
- • Event planning experience preferred
- • Good attention to detail
- • Proactive and demonstrates sense of urgency
- • Experience of working with external vendors
- • Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office software, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and web based systems.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Fluent), English (Business)
- Visa requirement