The main focus of this role is to effectively manage the enterprise accounts through the development of relationships with our client’s key contacts.
The Enterprise Senior Key Account Manager is responsible for the high-level management of the claim process from start to finish. You would maintain communication with executive contacts including reporting and trouble-shooting to ensure that service delivery is achieved with the highest quality and effectiveness.
This role’s emphasis is on further growing accounts and driving the branch’s success through meeting key targets.
- On-boarding of new clients
- Establishing good relationships with clients key contacts
- Development and roll out of service delivery processes
- High level account management and direct contact with executive contacts
- Preparation and communication of client reporting
- Driving transmittals, stock and submission values ensuring measured success of the business
- Growing existing accounts and increasing scope of service
- Additional ad-hoc tasks that may be required to ensure business goals are met
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of building strong business relationships
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Working knowledge of VAT reclaim (desirable)
- Previous experience within Financial Services (desirable)
- ¥5,000,000 Yearly ～ ¥8,000,000 Yearly
- Language requirement
- English (Business advanced), Japanese (Business advanced)