The company is global IT service company.
Now they are looking for an IT Administrator / Asset manager.
ITS Asset Management
- Manage assets within client tools (ServiceNow)
- Ensure assets are on boarded correctly
- Lifecycle of assets are maintained accurately during the life of the assets
- Assets are retired out of the system properly.
- Report on accuracy of asset database and perform audits and corrections
- Ensure SD operations are executing their responsibilities for maintaining assets correctly.
- Forecast assets purchases
- Provide budget requirements each year
- Purchase of assets in client systems
- Perform e-Waste activities with third party vendors
- Stock management in on site storage
- Ensure rooms are maintained and are of a health and safety standard
- Maintain a selection of standard and non-standard equipment
- Nonstandard hardware may be purchased by users own cost centre
- Role should provide suitable hardware/software to user in a timely manner
- Role should be proactive and maintain list through third party vendor.
- Production of purchase orders, check requisitions and other financial documents as required
- Allocate invoices to cost centre based on SOP and make sure information is correct
- Purchase, receipt, track and add items to asset system
IT User Account management
- Maintain accuracy for User Accounts
- Run reports checking for stale accounts
- Work closely we with HR to ensure awareness of users arriving and leaving
- Assist with improving the on boarding and off boarding experience
- Maintain Distribution lists and network drive access
- Through the development of scripts and tools to reduce manual activities
- Provide support for the EUS manager and ITS team tasks
- Helping to clear backlog of simple tasks in the teams responsibility
- Take on delegated project sessions to run and report on
- Pro-actively review business as usual tasks and look for areas where help could be needed
- Participate in projects and be assigned tasks to complete in the projects including
- Excel data analysis
- Communication to users and business creation
- Provide support to end users when needed
- Training for users and how to’s
- Basic Troubleshooting issues
- Testing and releasing local version of software packages
- Manage software purchases and licensing.
Health, Safety and Environment
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of yourself and others.
- Cooperate with client management in the provision of a healthy and safe workplace.
- Identify and correct unsafe conditions or behaviours and immediately notify the Manager of any serious incidents; complete an Incident / Injury Report and forward to Human Resources within 48 hours where necessary.
- Undertake duties in accordance with the current Policies and Procedures.
- Report non-conformance in accordance with the requirements of the quality system.
- Intermediate English level. Enough for an English speaker to understand/communicate
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced document writing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Windows knowledge
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Active Directory knowledge
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Project management experience
- ITIL foundation
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)