Our client is a Global IT service firm.
The client is looking for a VIP Service Delivery Team Lead for their client.
- Be on call during business core hours to support select team of Execs in English primarily.
- As this is a dual role, it is expected to cover JP Exec team if other Exec support role is not available.
- Build strong working relationship with Exec team
- Setup a brief weekly meeting with each Exec to listen to their needs and provide weekly update to Exec
- The role has to have a full understanding of hardware and software in client space, the person will need to be proactive and get a full understanding of technology software and services deployed.
- Be very effective in finding the cause of the problem and execute fix immediately.
- Become the “Expert” onsite technician, in effect L3 person. (L1 is Service Desk, L2 is On Site support)
- Review and resolve all Infrastructure incidents at their assigned location, in collaboration with other technical experts within ITS or the Business IS Entities.
- Provide Infrastructure Expertise for site initiatives and projects. This includes actively managing projects that include deploying new services and tools as well as upgrading/moving/changes to existing services.
- Provide support of the business unit special requirements focused on Executive Support
- Offer continuous improvement ideas and suggestions
- Collaborate with the IS business support to provide a united ITS solution.
- Travel as needed to support the business such as offsite meetings if required.
- Working hours are expected to be flexible in line with Executive Team meetings that may occur out of hours.
- Therefore no set time is expected but be able to cover 7AM to 7PM
- Monday to Friday ex public holidays.
- The role is expected to self-manage hours in order to meet out of hours support when required.
- Participate and have full understanding of VTC/AV Administration and to monitor and maintain networked systems and applications to ensure reliable operational environment, handle technical issues and guarantee quality of services.
- Understand, can setup and run Telepresence meetings.
- Including in meeting support, understanding support model and how to leverage remote support teams in quick and efficient manner.
- Perform routine testing. Including the support process is working.
- Implement, deploy and operate global processes and tools
- Ensure efficient management of incidents and problems generated at the ServiceDesk including escalations
- Perform root cause analysis of problems – Continual Service Improvement
- Provide timely update to SD manager, either through formal weekly team meeting or on an adhoc basis. (Decided by SD manager)
- Manage asset inventories including databases such as Active Directory, Asset management, SCCM
- Has business communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills required
- International people management
- Fluent in English
- Document writing skills
- Multimedia skill set - ability to produce training programs
- Certificates or equivalent experience required in IT Services and technologies
- Excel, SQL data base skills for interpreting and managing inventory Data
- Report writing
- Project Management Certifications
- Minimum of six years’ experience in a help desk or front-line support role
- Microsoft Office support experience required particularly with Microsoft Outlook and remote support.
- Customer service mindset
- Demonstrates ability to act as part of a team and to form liaisons with other groups in order to achieve desired objectives.
- LAN WAN and VTC AV technologies
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a systems administrator on Windows platforms preferred.
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent), Japanese (Business)
- Visa requirement