The company is a No.1 RPA company. They are hiring bilingual Technical Support Engineers to keep their service in high and bring high customer satisfaction.
- Take ownership of incoming help requests from end users and document all pertinent customer information.
- Hands-on experience working with ticketing tools and SLA governed environment.
- Prioritize and schedule problems. Escalate problems (when required) to the appropriate channel.
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process all the way through to the final resolution.
- Use logical reasoning to analyze a situation and make use of available debug utilities.
- Identify and learn old and new software features supported by the organization.
- Hands-on experience working with fixes at the product level, including installing and upgrading software.
- Test fixes and BETA versions of the software to ensure reported problem(s) have been adequately resolved.
- Ability to establish a proper course of action to ensure efficient completion of work within prescribed time limits.
- Develop FAQ and Knowledge Base articles to aid in problem resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in Enterprise technical support
- Working knowledge of Windows systems, Visual Studio, C#, IIS troubleshooting, Citrix, Virtual Environments.
- Basic knowledge of Database, VB/Java scripting, Excel macros
- Basic knowledge about Active Directory, Windows Server 2012 onwards, Cluster
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- 24 x 7 rotating shifts
- ¥5,000,000 Yearly ～ ¥8,000,000 Yearly
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)
- Visa requirement