The company is a No.1 RPA company. They are hiring bilingual Solution architects to find customer needs and lead delivery of projects.
- Design solutions utilizing their company best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
- Provide training over the web or in-person
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
- Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of their products and services.
- Work closely with sales to provide demos and technical due diligence in the pre-sales cycle.
- Shape the end-to-end architecture and design, and work with the technical/program head and team to implement the solutions.
- Provide oversight and guidance of new product initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Assist the domain expert in creating the business case.
- Own the documentation of the technology architecture – for both in-house and for adopters of our solutions.
- Resolving issues that might come up during development
- Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
- Serve as the chief technical resource and help define appropriate client support responses, as well as dealing directly with customers on high-level critical issues.
- Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully.
- Provide technical leadership and contribute to distributed, cross-institutional open source software application architecture and design teams.
- Architect to scale by feature and for change.
- .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework or Hibernate)/Java Development/PHP Development
- Should have knowledge or working experience with database like Sql Server, My Sql
- Should have knowledge or working experience with Windows Server, Windows Active directory, Network Load Balancer, Failover Cluster
- Should have complete experience in SDLC process.
- Having good command on web Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of various Data Structures and Optimization techniques. Should code and mentor the team to follow best practices. Should interact with Stake Holders to achieve organization goals.
- Have experience in managing/leading the team of at least 5 people
- Native level Japanese (at least N1) + Business level English
- ¥8,000,000 Yearly ～ ¥11,000,000 Yearly
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)
- Visa requirement