The company is a No.1 RPA company. They are hiring bilingual RPA Program Manager to deliver project in certain direction.
- Design solutions utilizing their company best practices and maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the sole technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team Define and execute the optimum getting started methodology and standardize globally.
- Build the right relationships across all levels of the client to ensure roadblocks to RPA adoption are addressed.
- Lead the transformation effort to standardize the delivery management and enabling technology landscape within the customer to achieve cost efficiency and service delivery performance.
- Chart and implement customer RPA journeys from an existing initial implementation to a robust scalable model.
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
- Consult with clients and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
- Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of our products and services.
- Shape the end-to-end architecture and design, and work with the technical/program head and team to implement the solutions.
- Provide oversight and guidance of new product initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Assist the domain expert in creating the business case.
- Own the documentation of the technology architecture for both in-house and for adopters of their solutions.
- Resolving issues that might come up during development
- Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems
- Oversee various responsibilities of project initiatives until the project is delivered and deployed successfully.
- 10+ years of professional working experience product services industry preferably with strong RPA transformation experience.
- Experience in Design & Implementation of Robotics Process Automation.
- 5 years of professional experience on automation and/or integration projects
- Good exposure to Business process Analysis and automation.
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches with well documented, supportable and extensible developments
- .NET 3.5 and higher Framework (C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework or Hibernate)/Java Development/PHP Development
- Should have knowledge or working experience with database like Sql Server, My Sql
- Should have complete experience in SDLC process.
- Having good command on web Design Patterns
- Native level Japanese (at least N1) + Business level English
- ¥8,000,000 Yearly ～ ¥11,000,000 Yearly
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)
- Visa requirement