外資系ペットフード大手企業が、リレーションシップ マーケティング スタッフを募集しております、食品・ペットフード業界でのQC経験等お持ちの方からのご応募をお待ちしております。
Relationship Marketing executive plays a critical role in helping to evolve the tripartite relationship marketing model leveraging owned pet owner data. The role provides support, insights and education to the Digital&E-commerce team on all aspects of relationship marketing as well as having a direct impact to deliver the best in class consumer experience.
- 80% for analyzing data, planning, execution and analysis of digital marketing initiatives
- 10% for reporting
- 10% for networking with internal and external resources on digital & E-commerce
- Lead to evaluate quality default correctly and initiate appropriate process to settle critical quality issues to feedback to appropriate division / teams.
- Co-work closely together with all the relevant functions such as Central, Factories, Q&FS, R&D, Marketing, Sales dept. to provide required quality and services from Japanese customers perspective through active listening of VOC.
- Report all relevant data / information and conduct regular meetings to review quality related matter with all relevant functions to promote fundamental improvement on product quality / food safety along with the company value through pipeline.
- Feedback with reasonable answer to communicator for helping to settle complaint faithfully and documentation as for quality report for feedback to customers.
- Act as a PRIMP initiator to issue quality related incident to all necessary counterpart in a timely manner (Customer Care, QSP, Q&FS, Purchasing, R&D, Formulation, Packaging) (Marketing, Sales, SCD, Packaging, Reg.&PA)
- Manage crisis and negotiate to minimize business damage corresponding to quality issues.
- Benchmark, test to seek customer demand for product quality.
- Initiate system implementations, information sharing to assist in activating an efficient customer service operation.
- 3+ years’ hands-on work experience of relationship marketing
- Good command of English (TOEIC 730+ is required. TOEIC 850+ is preferred)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification
- Product marketing
- Contents management
- Project management
- Real event coordination
- Experience on managing and directing digital agencies
- Data analytical skill providing insights to business actions directly
- Experience of brand communication through digital media is plus
- Technical knowledge and practical skill on SEO and SEM is plus
- Advanced usage of Google analytics or other analytics tool as daily tool
- Basic SQL reading & writing skill
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Advanced business)