Major Responsibilities: Late Stage Research Support
- Conduct literature reviews and other background research to support late stage research initiatives
- Contribute to project teams to drive timely & expeditious execution of late stage research projects
- Contribute to proposal development and preparation of bid defense materials to assist in winning new late stage projects
- Prepare presentation materials (in PowerPoint) and assist in document development (in Word & Excel) for late stage proposals, reports, manuscripts, posters, etc.
- Materials/templates will be housed within the RWLP (Real World Late Phase) portal and will be the primary documents to support new business opportunities
Responsible for performing activities that are in compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Operating Guidelines and performing other duties as assigned by management.
- Up to 2 years of experience preferred
- Strong personal communication and staff management skills and experience preferred
- Other experience includes extensive experience with personal computers; knowledge of statistical software; fluent in written English and Japanese.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to inform, influence, convince, and persuade
- Ability to travel as necessary (approximately 5%)
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)