One of a leading financial IT software company is seeking a proven project manager to join the delivery management team in APAC.
In this position, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of Enterprise Treasury solutions while coordinating the efforts of regionally specific teams and providing strong client management. This position requires you to manage designated revenue targets while delivering projects in a cost effective and profitable manner.
This role also requires you to engage in the Sales Process for the larger prospects to provide planning and estimation validation into the bid proposal process and to scrutinize the practical risks and challenges associated with the proposal. A key additional responsibility of the team is the definition and propagation of the PMO processes and documentation within the Treasury Enterprise organization. You will be expected to actively participate in the program.
The position is working within an experienced team of delivery managers and it is expected that the team members provide one another with an internal support network for delivery management.
- PM プロジェクトマネジメント/プログラムマネジメント経験をお持ちの方
- IT FInance /コンサルティング関連経験をお持ちの方
- トレジャリー/ペイメントシステムに詳しい方 (バランスシート、経理、ITインフラ知識がある方)
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge Required:
- The Ideal candidate will possess a strong and very established track record in delivery of Project and Program management for large, complex, long-term engagement
- Supervisory experience required
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams
- Developing Senior Executive Presence – Possess an interest and passion towards engaging the imagination of Senior Level (i.e. CEO, CIO, COO) executives in grasping and enabling the fundamentals of business change through consulting solutions
- Knowledge of treasury and payments industries is mandatory
- Proven relevant work experience within the Financial Services industry and business, product, technology or related experience
- Proven experience in Project Management required with certification strongly preferred
- Project/Program Management certification strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, although comprehensive experience may be substituted for formal education
- Deep knowledge of Information Systems/Business Consulting Methodologies.
- Knowledge of treasury and payments industries is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills
- Requires excellent presentation and communication skills
- Creative, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally as required by project demands
- Requires extensive travel
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Fluent), English (Fluent)
- Visa requirement