The company is global energy company.
They are looking for a Construction manager to deliver projects.
You will be delivering energy business such as solar and wind.
Controlling contractor handling and steak holders
Conversation would be basically in Japanese with client, English internally.
English documentation handling is necesary
- strong hands on EPC experience and workplace health and safety drive to control EPC Contractors in the field and oversee in-field delivery
- construction background
- 10+ years experience as a constructor, solar industry preferred but not essential, happy to travel around and will spend a lot of time visiting sites
- definitely needs good electrical experience so other energy infrastructure or generation industries are fine
- needs to have managed construction projects in Japan
- native Japanese preferred so they can interface with contractors, landowners, government authorities etc
- needs to have decent business English to be able to communicate issues up the line and deal with English contracts
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business advanced)
- Visa requirement