A new and exciting opportunity with the Industrial manufacturing company to manage development project for B2B commerce site which works with SAP/ERP.
PM role can have further knowledge on how B2B commerce works along with client’s business and how to communicate with client under multi-vendor project structure.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Industry: Industrial Manufacturing
Working hours: 9:00 - 17:30 (45 mins break)
Location: Kyomachibori, Nishi-ku, Osaka-shi
- 2+ years of PM/PL experience.
- Experience on system development at production level. (implementation/migration/go live)
- Experience of work with multi-vendors.
- Fluent Japanese speaker.
- English writing/reading with business level. (TOEIC 700 or above preferred)
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)