A new and exciting opportunity with the Industrial manufacturing company to operate and support B2B commerce site works with SAP/ERP.
This role can have further knowledge on how B2B commerce works along with client’s business activity and how to communicate with client and offshore support team.
1. Create operational flow to deal with query and issue which comes from client as well as system itself.
2. Conduct operation and support activities based on the workflow.
3. Improve operational flow to make support activity effective and efficient having consensus from stakeholders.
4. Compile and report support activities to client regularly.
5. Communicate with the client in order to have a thorough understanding on the query or issue in Japanese.
6. Communicate with offshore team to fix the issue or get the answer to query in English.
7. Communicate with other vendors who are operating the system which work with B2B commerce site.
Industry: Industrial Manufacturing
Working hours: 9:00 - 17:30 (45 mins break)
Location: Kyomachibori, Nishi-ku, Osaka-shi
1. Should have a background in basic business skills, identifying issue. proposing solution.
2. Proven working experience in the information technology sector on RFP or R&D or QA.
3. Technical background, with understanding or working experience in software development project.
4. Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills in Japanese.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Japanese and English (TOEIC 800 level).
6. a including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
7. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)