A global FMCG company is looking for Digital Commerce - Marketing Assistant Manager in Tokyo.
- This position is in charge of driving/managing digital marketing activities for growth of their company's EC business across divisions/portfolio while understanding portfolio/brand growth strategy and ICP to be led by portfolio/brand marketing teams.
- The position leads/supports development of strategy and plan for digital marketing activities across divisions/portfolio by working closely with portfolio/brand marketing teams, DC CS team and external agencies. The position needs to understand consumer and EC shopper insights, local digital media and EC environments and related key tech.
- The position leads (or co-leads) development of effective and engaging WoW with cross-functional teams in the area of digital marketing activities.
- The position demonstrates visible contribution to Team Engagement in DC division.
Please let us inform more details at the face to face meeting.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital marketing and EC promotion with strong achievement record.
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional members, and strong communication skill not only in Japanese but also English as there’s considerable amount of learning available in other markets and globally.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking capability
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Customer Focus
- ¥7,000,000 ～ ¥9,000,000
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Fluent), English (Business advanced)
- Visa requirement