Define future infotainment features/functions with Japanese OEM and generate detailed requirements for technical implementation of features/functions.Interact across global development organizations and Japanese OEM customer to ensure features/functions are integrated effectively into the infotainment/telematics products.
- System Engineer is having the responsibility for technical implementation of features/functions and defining the requirement of product in the specified time frame.
- Experience working with current automotive systems including Battery management system, Navigation, GPS, Bluetooth, Speech Recognition, Microphones, Hands-free Processing and Audio Management, Internet Apps, incl. Internet Radio, Security, Media Players, Text to Speech, System and Power Management, Phone, Data Carrier, and Data Downloads.
- Experience in working with Japanese Automotive OEM
- C/C++ is preferred
- Business level in Japanese and English
- ¥8,000,000 Yearly
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Business advanced), English (Business)