A global IT service company is looking for a Service Desk Supervisor who has mid level engineer and has Infra (network & server) + IT support experience in Japan.
To secure the IT Services required to deliver successfully the Tokyo 2020 Games. The services include Workforce and Volunteers management, Athletes registration and qualification, Accreditation and Access Control; as well as all Results services required to collect, consolidate and distribute the sport results worldwide.
- Key responsibilities are System Integration, Games Operations, Cloud hosting and Technical & IT Security Services.
- Manages Technology Service Desk Call Centre L1 Analysts and ensures that agreed targets are met and appropriate SLAs achieved
- Under the direction of the Technology Service Desk Duty Manager, is primarily responsible for the day-to-day functional leadership of the Service Desk.
- 契約期間/Contract terms: ASAP start - around September 2019
- 就業場所/Work location: Harumi Triton square
- 就業時間/Work hour: 9:00 - 18:00
- 休憩時間/Break time: 1 hour
- 休日/Holiday: Sat, Sun, National holiday (may need to do weekends work)
- 時間外労働/Overtime: Yes, depends on the project situation
- 賃金/Salary: Around 5.5M (include 52 OT hours in a month)
- 福利厚生/Benefit: Social insurance etc.
- 雇用形態/Hiring status: Contract staff
- Minimum 1 year experience of managing a team within a Service Desk environment
- More than business level in both Japanese and English
- Possible shift work, including weekends and national holidays, during the one-year lead up to, and including, the Games
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating system and Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of PC (client and server) hardware, peripheral devices, mobile devices and basic network
- Knowledge of IT Service Management processes, IT best practices and customer satisfaction evaluation processes
- Prefer knowledgeable of ITIL methodology
- Ability to lead and coordinate teams effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work well under pressure, ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to accept a significant level of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to quickly understand complex problems and devise effective solutions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Business fluent Japanese required (N2+ where the employee can communicate intelligently, both verbally and in writing, with Japanese business people with no need for interpreting or translation)
- Prefer business fluent in English (TOEIC 850+ where the employee can communicate easily with few mistakes, both verbally and in writing)
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Business advanced), English (Business advanced)