The Supply Chain Leader will be responsible to design and implement integrated supply chain strategies and specific programs to achieve profitable growth in the Graphite and Carbon business in Japan in agreement with EHS and continuous improvement group policy.
1. Assumes responsibility for design and implement supply chain strategies and programs to achieve profitable growth and annual productivity
- Part of the Logistic network, will design and implement the warehouse, repackaging and distribution of all product inside Japan in allignement with the logistic collegues of others country or plant.
- Will manage the logistic and warehouse for the raw material and packaging inside Japan in order to optimize cost and performance.
- Part of the Sourcing network, he will sustain the sourcing inside the country for purchase made for other country/entity, included toll manufacturing.
- Part of the Supply Chain network he will design and implement the supply chain strategy for Japan
2. Assumes responsibility for leading and managing the materials management function to including demand planning and supply planning..
- With the information inside Board he will source raw materials for a company, which is a member of the group or the toll manufacturing and prepare the logistic sustain the movement of the materials.
- Develop and track key supply chain performance to include relevant service, cost and working capital measurements.
- Manage all supplier, service and material, tracking the performance with proper metric
- Manage the slow moving item
3. Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Stays informed of developments and changes in production planning operations.
- Performs inventory support functions as needed.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- 15+ year' experience in Supply Chain/ Manager in multinational company
- Intensive experience in a related position dealing with inventory control and vendor contracts
- Bachelor or Master degree related to inventory and production planning or equivalent work experience
- Native Japanese and Strong Command of English both in written and spoken (i.e. TOEIC 850 or above)
- Strong understanding of inventory planning and management processes
- Knowledge of quality control standards and systems
- Understanding of the Company’s purchasing procedures including bids, contracts, cost analysis, quality specifications, etc
- Well organized with strong planning skills
- Solid communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Quality orientation
- Able to organize multiple projects
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Able to use all related computer applications
- Language requirement
- English (Advanced business), Japanese (Native)