【Job Purpose / Overview】
Conduct quality checks for complaint samples and determine quality error. Act as an interface between Customer Care and CSA Coordinator and/or play a coordinator roll to settle customer/consumer complaint successfully and to minimize critical issue flow out.
Work together with CSA Coordinator to have a beneficial influence on quality improvement to make RC globally competitive by sharing the best practice of one of the biggest quality-conscious market.
- Complaint sample handling
A) Receive and unpack complaint samples (20%)
B) Complaint sample examination (50%)
C) Providing a hand written report to Customer Care (10%)
D) Sending samples to factories (20%)
- Management and analysis of complaint data
A) Monitoring and escalation of complaint trends (50%)
B) Request complaint investigation to RC factories (30%)
C) Update documents (cf. Foreign Body list) (10%)
D) Check for data entry errors (10%)
- Support to initiate system implementations, information sharing to assist in activating an efficient customer service operation.
- Data entry of complaint sample check results
A) Enter examination results in Japanese and English in the system along with photos of the defect
- Report all relevant data / information and conduct regular meetings to review quality related matter with all relevant functions to promote fundamental improvement on product quality / food safety along with RC value through pipeline.
- Support PRIMP initiator to issue quality related incident to all necessary counterpart in a timely manner; 5 RC or 2 Mars factories, External co-packer (TOKAI), RC Campus (Customer Care, QSP, Q&FS, Purchasing, R&D, Formulation, Packaging) RCJ (Marketing, Sales, SCD, Packaging, Reg.&PA)
- Benchmark, test to seek customer demand for product quality.
- Administrative tasks
A) Purchasing needed equipment or goods
B) Taking care of invoices
C) Managing waste from complaint samples
D) Managing retention samples
【Education & Professional Qualification】
- Sufficient verbal & written communication skills in Japanese & English
(Advance: TOEIC 650 +)
- Computer/System proficiency
- Quality Control and/or Quality Assurance
- More than 3 years working experience in food manufacturing environment
- Preferably, more than 3 years working experience in international foreign manufacturer
- ¥5,000,000 Yearly ～ ¥6,200,000 Yearly
- Wage details
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)