Emerge 360 Japanでは、弊社顧客先でITサポートをご担当頂ける方を求めております。
In our positions, you can use and improve skills such as multilingual and IT that often are seen as the most important skills in the highly globalized and digitalized economy.
- You get to work in truly international environment both internally in the team and externally at client sites.
- You get to develop trending IT skills around desktop, cloud, network, server and more.
Those experiences and skills are definitely going to a big plus to grow your career as a global IT professional in various directions.
What we do:
We are proud of what we do every day at work because we:
- help organizations bridge the gaps between IT and people, Japan and other countries
- make customers happy by solving their IT problems
- help business grow by providing stable and productive IT environment.
- To provide day to day 1st and 2nd level onsite support and resolution to technical issues involving Lotus Notes, PC troubleshooting, Microsoft Office Applications, Good for Enterprise, Fire Fox, Internet Explorer, Network Connectivity, Printer Mapping,
- Coordinating with external vendors for laptop/desktop Hardware/Server/VPN/WAN issues
- Maintain customer incident tracking system with new incidents, updates, and resolutions.
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of LAN and WAN with TCP/IP Properties.
- Managing User Accounts, Profiles, Groups & resource Permissions.
- Configure printers and label printers on network and resolve printer problems
- Act as a central point of contact between the customer and other IT teams
- To respond users’ requests for helpdesk needs (problems, new requests)
- Work with external vendor in maintaining WAN involving a MPLS network
- Documentation of technical changes, tracking and record keeping.
- Coordinating with Regional IT Team and vendors for Critical, P1 and P2 tickets effectively and keep the Stake holders updated about the major outages
- Coordinating for sending outage broadcast mails as per the agreed timeline
- Email messaging support configurations, troubleshooting (Lotus Notes)
- Printer Support and Printer Queue administration
- Documenting and editing knowledge base articles.
- Taking part in local project roll outs such as software installs, OS upgrades, Hardware Upgrades
- Local user Account administration
- File and Printer administration
(Experience in backup tool – Backup Exec /NetBackup)
- Perform routine system administrative and maintenance tasks
- Install additional server software (Antivirus, Backup, Monitoring) with support from vendor
- Perform daily system administration ensuring servers are backed up and data is secured from
- Monday to Friday excluding Japanese public holidays
また、Emerge 360 Japanオフィスでの就業や他クライアント先でのサポートを行って頂く可能性があります。
- 2 years experience in IT support experience such as:
- PC kitting experience (upon joining and leaving preparation)
- Active Directory
- Troubleshooting of IT hardware and software
- Japanese native + business level English
- ¥300,000 Monthly ～ ¥400,000 Monthly
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Native), English (Business)