This position will be responsible for overseeing daily operations of the End User Technology platforms with a focus on Vulnerability and Patch Management.
The role will include the regular evaluation of business strategy against technical capabilities, defining a matching global framework including strategic roadmaps and standards. This role will actively engage with the Business units to increase our security posture.
- Lead hands on implementation efforts, deliverables, and governance for Asia Global End User Technology Platforms including SCCM, WSUS, App-V, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Check Point FDE, and MS BitLocker.
- Provide vulnerability and custom SCCM, WSUS, Flexera, SEP, FDE, and Qualys patching reports to management.
- Manage and monitor software packages, software updates, advertisements, and collections within SCCM and WSUS for targeting deployments.
Please let us explain further information at the face to face meeting.
To be successful in the role, the candidate will possess not only deep expertise in End User Technology, but also superior relationship management skills.
- 5+ years of experience with SCCM, WSUS, App-V, SEP, Check Point and BitLocker FDE, Windows OS, MS Office, Active Directory and Group Policy
- Experience as a technical lead or architect
- Experience with security and 3rd party application patch management and currency
- Experience with Powershell or other scripting languages
- University degree or equivalent IT experience.
- Business level in English and Japanese
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Fluent), English (Business)
- Visa requirement