The company is foreign based IT system consulting company which focuses on pharma area.
Now they are looking for a Project Manager who manages life-cycle of project for system development and implementation.
- Manages projects from pre-sales, scope definition to deployment; and understands client requirements & operating procedures (SOPS)
- Liaisons with client’s and their project teams (overseas)
- Creates and maintains project management artifacts including project plans, resource plans, budget trackers, governance plans, kickoff presentations, project induction plans, cutover plans etc.
- Aligns technical skills with business requirements, provides staff mentoring and development and ensure required training is complete
- Maintains work break down (WBS) structure directly or through leads to track status at more granular level
- Compiles & maintains deliverable repositories for project documents & best practices; support project team members on the use of deliverable templates
- Establishes project communication model; Conducts periodic meetings with team to understand pulse of the project and day to day actions
- Helps the team in troubleshooting and resolving the technical issues
- Ensures project gets completed within the agreed upon timeframe and budget, maintaining the quality standards
- Efficiently identifies and solves / mitigates project issues / risks / and plan contingencies
- Performs team assessments and evaluations
- Participates in Proposal and RFP development
- Collaborates with functional leadership to coordinate cross-team resource allocation in support of projects, work orders, change requests and maintenance activities.
- Oversees third party (at client site) relationships, resources and inter-dependencies
- Ensures appropriate processes & Standard Operating Procedures are in place
- Facilitates Quality processes (CAPA, Deviation, and Change Control)
- Evaluates Client system’s technology/functionality and recommend adoption of Foresight tools
- Verify alignment of final deliverables with SOW
Education & Other Qualifications
- 4 year degree from a reputable Institute/University
- Well versed with various SDLC models and Software Test life cycle and Defect Management Life Cycle
- Bilingual (English/Japanese) - Business Level
- Have managed minimum 2 large sized enterprise projects of minimum 1 year duration
- Have managed a technical team of 3- 6 members (direct reports in a project setting)
- Proven knowledge of custom development methodologies
- Drive for building business acumen in PV / Drug Safety / Life Sciences industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including client executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Excellent financial and budget management skills (e.g. planning, budgeting, resource allocation)
- Effective change management and leadership skills, project communication, stakeholder expectation management. Strong analytical skills required
- Ability to translate the business vision into technology deliverables
- Ability to make effective presentations to senior and middle management
- Ability to prioritize and manage projects and adapt to changes in priority efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal and consulting skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment and operate under stringent deadlines.
- Passion for service, technology and innovation
Knowledge of following would be added advantage
- Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences/ Drug Safety domain and products
- Regulatory guidelines from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), EMA and Mercury Quality Center
- Experience with Drug Safety Products from Aris Global/Oracle – ArisG/Argus or associated modules like AgExchange/ESM or Safety Mart/Insight
- Proven knowledge of package system implementation
- Language requirement
- English (Business), Japanese (Business)
- Visa requirement