The company is a major manufacturer company, the office is located in Tokyo as Japan branch.
As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for providing a Product Team with technical knowledge, guidance and deliverables that relates to designing, delivering and supporting bleeding edge applications, its components and interfacing them with an external world.
- Addressing complex business challenges with bleeding edge software and platform designs.
- Build system Architecture, design and Deliver high-quality code (contributing to solution efficiency and reliability) and be a role model for others to follow
- Lead other developers working in the Team to maintain consistent quality and delivery pace
- Include DevOps elements into Team operation and Product Backlog if required
- Collaborate with Product Owners and the Team to ensure user stories are specific, clear and well estimated
- Collaborate with other architects to evaluate and share on best practices.
- Support Customer Experience Strategists, Content Designers and Interaction Designers by providing proof of concept for proposed designs as well as implementing them
- Document working software in a an pre-agreed form while keeping a required level of comments in the code (as per Definition of Done)
- Troubleshoot issues and provide fixes that address root cause of specific problems
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related
- 5+ years of an experience in software development
- Experience in working within SCRUM Teams
- Experienced with TDD, DevOps and Cloud, PaaS/IaaS services (e.g. Amazon Web Services, Azure)
- Proficiency in JAVA / J2EE / EJB / JDBC / SQL / HTML / WebServices (SOAP, REST, XML-RPC)
- Expert in development patterns and principles and in CI/CD methodology as well as having strong automation experience
- Excellent understanding of enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, (virtual environments, source control, build and test automation)
- Fluent English
- Readiness to re-locate.
- Experience with commercial (B2B, B2C) systems and applications (back and front-end) will be a plus.
- Language requirement
- English (Fluent)
- Visa requirement