Emerge is looking for candidates who will be working with European consulting firm as a Technical Support.
- Provide system level post sales technical support for customers optical transport solution customer base. Including testing, troubleshooting, and remote technical support.
- Focus to contribute to technical support function for Japan & APAC customers. Including flexible approach to meet customer deliverables, Role demands accountability in terms of customer case management, manage escalations, customer communications, cross functional working with sales/services/project/product experts in same or different time zone ensuring timely delivery of solution to our customer.
- Responsible and drive customer satisfaction with regular interactions, timely responses and resolving customer network challenges
- Manage Japan specific customer requirements to start with and may add other geographies
- Provide input as required for global technical support and customer operational reviews
- Coordinate with other support teams and ensure cases are progressing and deliverables are met
- Conduct regular case reviews to manage customer tickets and work on hand
- Involve in remote technical support (via phone or on line)
- Carrier Ethernet: Services like E-LINE, E-LAN, E-TREE, VLAN (802.1Q, QinQ, 802.1ah, 802.1ay), Ethernet Ring Protection (G.8032), RPR, STP, RSTP, MSTP, MPLS-TP, Pseudo wire, QoS & Traffic Engineering CFM, OAM, Y.1731, RFC 2544, Sync-E
- Optical: OTN (G.709), SONET/SDH, WDM, TDM Synchronizing Principles, DCN design & WDM
- Resiliency mechanisms: Control Plane, 1+1, SONET/SDH Control Plane, MSP, SNCP, BLSR, UPSR
- Understanding of NMS/EMS architecture, OSS Integration
- Have a working knowledge of communications with email, telephone, wireless devices, text messaging and PC based Windows/Microsoft software applications suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Bilingual in both Japanese and English
- ¥500,000 Monthly ～ ¥550,000 Monthly
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Business advanced), English (Business)