Emerge is looking for candidates who will be working with European consulting firm as a Product Support.
The product support engineer is responsible for providing a solution to the issues logged by the customer. The Product support engineer will pick up or be assigned customer cases by the shift manager for resolution.
- Good Understanding and hands-on SR Cycle
- Accept and assess the reported/assigned SR
- Provide the RCA for SR
- Provide update to customers via phone or email as required.
- Document and Update SR records in Ticketing tool
- Monitor SR age against SLAs and escalate as required.
- Interact with Service Desk, Logistics and customer Design engineers.
- Ability to search/utilize and add to knowledge solution database.
- Consult Technical Lead whenever required for effective and timely resolution of SRs.
- Escalate SR and engage Design team as per defined procedures and SLA
- Carrier Ethernet: Services like E-LINE, E-LAN, E-TREE, VLAN (802.1Q, QinQ, 802.1ah, 802.1ay), Ethernet Ring Protection (G.8032), RPR, STP, RSTP, MSTP, MPLS-TP, Pseudo wire, QoS & Traffic Engineering CFM, OAM, Y.1731, RFC 2544, Sync-E
- Understanding of NMS/EMS architecture, OSS Integration
- Fluent in the Japanese language
- Should be able to articulate technical issues / solutions to internal / external customers
- Accountable and open to constructive feedback
- Demonstrate best practices in customer facing and interpersonal communications skills
- Have a working knowledge of communications with email, telephone, wireless devices, text messaging and PC based Windows/Microsoft software applications suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- ¥500,000 Monthly ～ ¥550,000 Monthly
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Fluent), English (Business)