Emerge is hiring a Project Manager to work with our client for their project as our temporary contractor with possibility of renewal.
The client is a Major global IT company provides Infra devices / Software services.
- Lead short- and long-term projects under security space including plan, design, Integration, implementation, testing, and continuous deployment.
- Facilitate partnerships with key groups such as Business Units, Account Teams, Customer Experience Teams, Executives, multiple third-party engineering teams.
- Manage and resolve conflict with an ability to influence cross-functional teams while managing multiple simultaneous projects with competing priorities.
- Create detailed and aggressive schedules and deliver to commitments with an ability to see all inter-dependencies for every deliverable and milestone. Identify key critical path(s) in the schedule and monitor resolution and overall project impact.
- Set benchmark standards on product and team quality (in the project team and within the program team), and be a customer advocate.
- 10 years’ experience leading large, cross-functional teams as Senior Project Manager or Program Manager.
- 5+ years working on complex solutions and handling management level escalation.
- Grasp complex technical topics related to Service Provide Solutions & Technologies and abstract key issues and risks into an actionable form while providing risk tracking, and mitigation in technical environments.
- Strong personality in driving team spirit
- The right candidate has a proven track record of planning and executing multiple parallel complex delivery streams, and understands the software development lifecycle.
- They will have experience leading large, international cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional performance and customer experience.
- In addition, they will collaborate with a variety of stakeholders and third-parties in order to manage integration points with multiple products to deliver a solution.
- The candidate must have the maturity to be driven by objectives, own an outcome, take immediate charge and drive an entire team to deliver.
- Being a self-starter capable of taking the initiative in a project environment that does not always guarantee the usual level of information and support are a must, and a genuine passion for the client Automation Software products and services would be a plus.
- A key distinct advantage will be the capability to communicate effectively at senior level, showing an aptitude for distilling large amounts of low-level information into actionable intelligence.
- The candidate will be flexible to mobilise and relocate immediately for a long -term assignment at the Customer site locations in Tokyo, Japan, and have pre-existing knowledge and relationships with the client Product BUs and account teams.
- Language requirement
- English (Business)