Emerge is hiring a Customer Success Manager to work at our client office as our temporary contract with possibility of renewal.
The client is a Major global IT company provides Infra devices / Software services.
Reporting into a Customer Success Manager leader, you will drive Customer Success with our client customers in cloud collaboration.
You will be responsible for driving adoption of their solutions, and identifying growth opportunities to expand their footprint, while demonstrating the value and benefit of these results to your customer.
Your strong messaging skills will enable you to secure and leverage alignment with our client, their partners and stakeholders in a cross-functional environment.
Executing against and reporting on Customer Success metrics, you are constantly looking to innovate and engage to accelerate results.
Sharing best practices with your Customer Success peers and client colleagues, you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team that is increasingly more critical to client vision and strategy.
Your passion for Customer Success will drive relevance, awareness and the engagement of others to further augment your execution.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the technology industry
- Previous Customer Success (or strategic customer service) experience in SaaS based company
- Strategic thinker, account management, forward looking approach with strong commitment to customer success
- Laser focus on reducing churn, increased product usage & Spark adoption
- Strong communication, influence and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail allowing for delivery of high quality end user experiences/Proven team player and ability to orchestrate value in coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to learn, adapt and lead change within the client culture
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment to meet evolving business requirements
- Ability to articulate value messaging and influence adoption
- Strong affinity towards client solutions including Security, Collaboration, and Enterprise Networking
- An entrepreneurial approach to business and the ability to establish a holistic business view as it relates to the motions driven out of Customer Success
- Education or equivalent experience: 4-year higher education degree
- Some travel may be required
- ¥2,500 Hourly
- Language requirement
- Japanese (Business), English (Business)