Business Analysis/PM to build B to C websites and online business. PM request in ASPAC to support the Digital websites and apps space at 50% allocation. The project Manager performs the following activities related to the management of the project and from the consultant is expected that (s)he:
- Applies an Agile project set-up and performs tracking of the project.
- Performs Risk assessment in project delivery/progress and escalates for resolution
- Consulting to project teams and/or assists in the management of large, complex technology projects involving multiple vendors, multiple technologies
- Functions very independently, receiving high-level and/or strategic guidance; able to self-direct, plan and execute initiatives (projects, programs, strategies).
- Manages business partner expectations at a senior level.
- Provides leadership, mentorship, or guidance to others.
- Proactively manages potential conflicts that may arise on project/program risk, quality, scope, schedule, and cost and acts as the first escalation point.
- Prepares and communicates project /program status updates and progress as a measure of project success (i.e., dashboards).
- Communicates highly technical information in an accessible manner to numerous audiences, including senior management, business partners, and junior staff.
- Digital development experience and agile /scrum experience
- Bi-lingual (both English and Japanese)
- Language requirement
- English (Business), Japanese (Business)
- Visa requirement