The company is major global IT company.
They are hiring an IT support Engineer who will work at client office which is global major finance firm.
- • Ensure timely resolution of issues by acquiring necessary information to best measure impact to the customer
- • Proactively inform management of trends, significant problems and expected delays.
- • Provide other IT-related support as required by the business
- • Test applications as required by the business before rollout
- At least 5 years of IT experience
- Experience in delivering Superior Customer Service experience preferably with the trading floor/banking support of investment banks including real-time market data support is an advantage
- Good Working knowledge and IT experience supporting Microsoft Windows configuration, Desktop Administration, Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid understanding of Intel based PC hardware/peripherals
- Strong verbal, written, listening communication experience
- Strong technical skill is preferred
- IT support experience in Finance industry is plus
• Ability to make sound decisions following approved procedures in a fast paced environment
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks occurring simultaneously
• Ability to work independently with little supervision
English: Business, Japanese: conversational
Working Shift Hours: 7:00 – 16:00, 8:30 – 17:30, 9:00 - 18:00, 10:00 – 19:00
- ¥3,500,000 Yearly ～ ¥4,500,000 Yearly
- Language requirement
- English (Business advanced), Japanese (Conversation)
- Visa requirement