The company is a global major company.
The company is hiring an onsite manager who manages around 10 IT desktop support engineers.
The person will work closely with Singapore and requires good people management skill.
- Supervise site services staff, providing daily work direction, managing performance and the quality of work
- Monitor and manage various SLAs, KPIs and adhere to compliance requirements
- Evaluate present services and recommend/ implement improvement plans
- Research for solution to problems, issues and propose appropriate solutions
- Function as the local customer liaison on all support and technical enquires pertaining to the country
- Design and implement Standard Operational Procedure/ Work Instructions and policies for the smooth operation of Infrastructure and End user support
- Provide consultancy and advisory in both technical and policy matters
- Demonstrate good leadership skill and resourcefulness in guiding support staff in performing their day to day duties
- Ensure adherence to SOPs, compliance requirements and escalation procedures
- Develop operational reporting and monitoring structures that provide transparency and accountability in service delivery; author regular reports around operational capabilities and performance
- Mentor team members
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience specializing in Computer Science or related field.
- 4 - 6 years of managerial or supervisory position leading a team of 10 or more (experience in an outsourced vendor environment will be an advantage)
- Effectively bilingual in written and spoken English and Japanese
- Must have experience working in Japan
- Possess an analytical mind and can solve problems quickly by creating root cause analysis and implement the necessary solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be customer service orientated and have a good track record of building good relationship with customers and end users
- Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written, and be able to conduct presentations to client, professional peers, vendors and upper management
- Possess strong vendor management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, work with frequent interruptions, and shifting priorities
- Ability to work across time-zones and weekends (for emergencies) when necessary
- Proficiency with IT Service Management software or other ticket tools for tracking incidents and their resolution
- Well versed with report creation and advanced Excel functions such as vlookups and pivot tables
- Candidate with ITIL, MCSE, CCNA, or other IT related technical certifications will have an added advantage
- ¥6,000,000 ～ ¥8,000,000
- Language requirement
- English (Business), Japanese (Business)
- Visa requirement